Want to join the Companion Animal House Calls team or know someone who would be a good fit for the position? We are looking for a full time, experienced veterinary assistant M-F (no weekends!) willing to work until 7 pm as needed.
- Assist veterinarian with restraint of dogs and cats
- Able to enter accurate patient records in computer (Prior Avimark experience is a plus)
- Return calls and schedule appointments
- Print out reminders twice monthly
- Order supplies online
- Run SNAP Felv/Fiv and HW tests
Qualified candidates will have the following characteristics:
- Be reliable, punctual, and friendly with excellent phone etiquette.
- Must be able to travel in vehicle while returning phone calls, scheduling appointments, and updating client charts.
- Knowledge of vaccines and schedules, common medications and preventatives, and medical terminology and procedures.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Prior experience required.
We offer competitive and negotiable hourly compensation.
**Please do not apply if enrolled or anticipating enrollment in online vet technician program.