Here you will find helpful tips from Dr. Ryder for your dog or cat.
As Spring begins to show her lovely blooms, please remember to keep your dogs and cats away from lilies (any of the plants of the genus Lilium). Lilies are often poisonous and therefore potentially toxic to your pets. Lilies typically have bright colored, trumpet-shaped flowers. Ingestions can cause tremors, anorexia, gastrointestinal distress, and depression. If your dog or cat consumes lilies and these signs appear, immediately contact your pet care provider or an emergency clinic.